Saturday, August 29, 2015

Online Safety

This week I spent a majority of my time reviewing how our school district communicates about Digital Citizenship with our teachers and families. In my research I came across many sources that had tips for keeping kids safe online. The one source that kept ideas short and simple was Safety Net Kids from the UK. 

I used this as an opportunity to play with making my very first infographic. (Thanks Piktochart!) Here's what I came up with. 




Offering my BEST to you, 
Bethany

How do you have conversations with the young people in your life about staying safe while using online sources? 
Is there anything that you would add to this Top 10 list? 

Directions for posting a comment:

1) Choose "Comment As" first. If you don't have a Google/Blogger account, you can choose Name/URL and type in your name, then place the web site that best describes you in the URL (i.e. www.ajusd.org). Or, you can choose "Anonymous".

2) You may need to press "Post Comment" more than one time.

It is always wise to copy your comment before pressing "Post Comment" just in case something happens. 

3) Type in the word verification.

4) If you did everything correctly, it will state, "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you do not get that message, please try again. 


5) Many thanks to Tracy Watanabe for these directions to post. 


And thank you for commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment